Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Since this is my (1st) Blog in what feels like forever I must give credit where it is due. This man sitting @ the Drumset (Kutiman) from Israel TOTALLY changed my life. It may not have been his intent. Maybe he thought it would be cool just to try something new. Maybe even hone in on his Skills or even to consume some time either way he did something marvelous.
He created a website called Thru-You.com. Kuti spent approximately 2 months in his house with little food or sleep just ideas on a rollercoaster in his head. He researched youtube viewed thousands of videos and began to select different random clips. He created 7 masterpieces all from the talent of youtube. Every instrument was picked from another random artist who was either at home having a good time or even doing an instructional video the point is..Every single song sounds like a different genre of music and even though his website was launched on March 4th 2009 it still boggles my mind to this day. In fact most who have seen it know how remarkable it is. There have been many articles about him from Fader to the New Yorker even CNN seriously well worth watching I would suggest you looking @ all 7. Here are the names of the songs in order.
  • Mother of All Funk Chords
  • This is What I Became
  • I'm New
  • Babylon Band
  • Someday
  • Wait For Me
  • Just a Lady
  • About thru-you

Oh if you want to download these songs which you will you can go to

Thru-You.org


















Do you know this guy?? His name is Morrissey and he's a singer. I stumbled across his music while buying a pair of shoes in the mall. Right now I am totally hooked on a song called

(I'm Not Sorry) The Pure Essence of this song is hypnotic it has me so entrapped that I refuse to listen to any of his other songs. Sorry, I'm just like that something about learning the words in an hour entices me...I have listened to it at least 15 times today alone..


















There is something about being predictable that disgusts me. I do not feel like life is supposed to be a movie you've seen 100 times and memorized the lines to. So I choose to be predictable 4 days out of the week. My goal is that by Friday you are completly confused and wonder if you even know me. Some may call this crazy I call it being true to myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment